How to stage on an existing photo?

veronica 19 October 2021

As a newbie, I'm trying to put furniture an existing photograph of an empty room. The only option I found is to draw rooms from starting with a floorplan. Can it be from an existing room? I hope that makes sense:)

Below is the room I want to stage.

Thanks

0 3116 9

Comments(9)

head-img
Levi Aldom 27 October 2021
Since Homestyler isn't helping you I will. If you download the home styler app you can take a picture of the room and add furniture to the picture. This does not work on the web version.
6 Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 21 October 2021
Hi check this link: https://www.homestyler.com/openShared?assetId=cec9e9ae-9246-45c7-80b4-c86d71245fda@ veronica
You keep repeating the same answer but don't answer to my post. Can ou please answer? How can I stage the exact photo I upload? Is it possible on your desktop version? I need to stage with furniture ON the photo. You mention the mobile app. What I'm asking is: Is it possible on your desktop version? I need to stage with furniture ON the photo. Thank you
1 Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 21 October 2021
For this kind of simple room, you could build a simple room within 5 minutes, like the one I just sent you. But no, you cannot drop furniture on a picture because web version design needs to be based on a 3D space.@ veronica
Can you simply answer if dropping the furniture on a photo would work on the desktop version or is it just on the mobile version?
Helpful Reply
head-img
veronica 21 October 2021
oh well...
Helpful Reply
head-img
veronica 21 October 2021
Can you simply answer if dropping the furniture on a photo would work on the desktop version or is it just on the mobile version?@ Homestyler Official
Hi, you can either stage with the photo on our mobile app (access through "shoot and design" from the top), where you could drag and drop furniture in the room. Or you could rebuild the space in our web version(simply draw a rectangular room, and then replace material of walls and floor): 3d.homestyler.com
Helpful Reply
head-img
veronica 21 October 2021
You keep repeating the same answer but don't answer to my post. Can ou please answer? How can I stage the exact photo I upload? Is it possible on your desktop version? I need to stage with furniture ON the photo. You mention the mobile app. What I'm asking is: Is it possible on your desktop version? I need to stage with furniture ON the photo. Thank you@ Homestyler Official
Hi, you can either stage with the photo on our mobile app (access through "shoot and design" from the top), where you could drag and drop furniture in the room. Or you could rebuild the space in our web version(simply draw a rectangular room, and then replace material of walls and floor): 3d.homestyler.com
Helpful Reply
head-img
veronica 21 October 2021
For the web version, do I need to draw a floor plan? I'm a real estate photographer and need to work from the photos I take, on my desktop (not on mobile). How can I stage the exact photo I upload? Is it possible on your desktop version? I need to stage with furniture ON the photo. From what I see, I can only start by drawing floorplans but I want already have the room. Thanks@ Homestyler Official
Helpful Reply
head-img
veronica 19 October 2021
For the web version, do I need to draw a floor plan? I'm a real estate photographer and need to work from the photos I take, on my desktop (not on mobile). How can I stage the exact photo I upload? Is it possible on your desktop version? I need to stage with furniture ON the photo. From what I see, I can only start by drawing floorplans but I want already have the room. Thanks@ Homestyler Official
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 19 October 2021
Helpful Reply