Hi everyone,
I am working on a new project and could really use some guidance from the community. I need to create a realistic render of the outdoor parking area right outside my building, but I am struggling with how to set it up correctly in Homestyler.
Here are the details of the project:
- The setting: It is a private road closed off by a gate.
- Parking needs: I need to draw specific parking spaces for cars, motorcycles, and bicycles.
- Greenery: The area includes a small green zone with plants and trees.
Since I am a bit stuck, I would love to know:
- Prior Examples: Has anyone here designed a similar condominium or apartment parking layout before? If so, could you share some pictures or screenshots for inspiration?
- Tools & Drawing: What are the best tools within Homestyler to accurately draw the road structure and map out the individual parking bays?
- Objects & Assets: Which specific catalog items or keywords should I search for to find the right models (gate, parking lines, bike racks, plants, etc.)?
If no one has a ready-made project to show, a simple step-by-step guide on how to build this layout from scratch would be incredibly helpful!
Thank you so much in advance for your time and tips!

