Upload obj file

Claya Illusionflair 28 March 2023

Good morning,

For my project, I bought a 3d model on the outside. Unfortunately, it is available in the obj extension which is not supported by homestyler. Please help how and where can I convert obj to skp? I tried using converters, but when I load the generated skp file in Homestyler, I get an error: "Viewing causes of failure".

Regards

0 524 5

Comments(5)

head-img
Grace Simmons 31 March 2023
FYI: If you click on 'viewing cause of failure' it will tell you exactly what the issue is.
1 Reply
head-img
Grace Simmons 31 March 2023
Your probably converting to a 2020 skp file, HS hasn't updated their system to accept 2020 skp files. Only accepts 2019 and older. They have no idea when the system will update to accept 2020 files.
1 Reply
head-img
Grace Simmons 2 April 2023
Looks like there either is something wrong with the max file or that there isn't a max file incl in the .zip. HS will only upload .max and .skp file 2019 and older. FYI: Support has said they are updating for .skp 2020 but no word on when it will be completed.@ Claya Illusionflair
Thanks! Cause of failure: 【454】Check whether the Max file can be opened normally.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Claya Illusionflair 2 April 2023
Thanks! Cause of failure: 【454】Check whether the Max file can be opened normally.@ Grace Simmons
FYI: If you click on 'viewing cause of failure' it will tell you exactly what the issue is.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Claya Illusionflair 29 March 2023
can someone help me?
Helpful Reply