How to draw a pitched roof or a gable roof?

Homestyler Official 20 February 2021

Switch to the "RCP" view (means Reflected Ceiling Plan; shortcut key:2) in the bottom left corner to enter the top view. Select the top surface and click "Customize Ceiling" to enter the ceiling interface. (or you can also click "Customize-Customize Ceiling" from the left catalog and select the top surface to enter the ceiling interface). Select gable roof or pitched roof from "Ceiling-Parametric Ceiling-Other" on the left and drag it into the room. The ceiling will be automatically applied to the room, and you can adjust the parameter of rotation angle, slope, the size of the ceiling from the right property panel.

绘制斜顶.gif

0 8721 9

Comments(9)

head-img
Ayden Grace 27 May 2022
But here the roof is below the ceiling. How do I raise it?
34 Reply
head-img
Pru_08_ Harrison 13 May
there should be a whole section named roofs. would make everything whole lot easier
11 Reply
head-img
Anastassia Anastassia 7 August 2022
How to make windows in the roof?
5 Reply
head-img
Meredith W 3 June 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wG717xhzkg@ Ayden Grace
5 Reply
head-img
Kaito Liscombe 28 September 2022
You make your wall height larger under wall settings!@ Ayden Grace
2 Reply
head-img
Pru_08_ Harrison 13 May
this is what im wondering@ Ayden Grace
1 Reply
head-img
natalia_horselife 28 December 2022
hi, im still stuck. im trying to do an attick room and im having problems with gable roof - pitched beam, well i tought that doing the ceiling with the modeling method i could be able to add the roof an do an attick room but im really lost with this, maybe you know the correct way, thanks.
1 Reply
head-img
jerlinginteriors 21 August 2022
Did you get itvright? I am also struggling with that, my top ceiling does not want to dissappear
1 Reply
head-img
Cécile L'instant C 2 August
bonjour comment affiche t'on le toit pour la vue exterieure de la maison ? Merci
Helpful Reply