Render Porblems

Heba Ghazi 25 November 2021

Hi Everyone, I'm having a rendering problem. Every time I come to render it completes the render with items missing. Like what I've attached here. Is anyone having the same issue? If so would be great if anyone can advise how to avoid this. I've sent to homestyler for support and still waiting for a reply. 

Thanks

0 165 3

Comments(3)

head-img
Homestyler Official 26 November 2021
Hi Heba, can you please send the design link to homestyler-support@service.alibaba.com ? We will figure out the problem, and will give you back the problematic rendering quota to you~
Helpful Reply
head-img
Heba Ghazi 25 November 2021
Thanks Grace, the strange thing it did render once with the models and then a day later they dissappeared. I'll try placing different models and see how that goes. Its just a pain because its been doing that alot lately.@ Grace Simmons
Some really old HS models do that. I had a problem with a staircase and HS suggested that I pick another model. Suggest you send them an email with pictures and model ID numbers so they can check it out. If its an uploaded model try deleting and reloading the model a couple of hours later. Good luck.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace Simmons 25 November 2021
Some really old HS models do that. I had a problem with a staircase and HS suggested that I pick another model. Suggest you send them an email with pictures and model ID numbers so they can check it out. If its an uploaded model try deleting and reloading the model a couple of hours later. Good luck.
Helpful Reply