Interior Modeling 2.0 issues

Hybrid Interiors 18 August 2022

Is anyone else having an issue with their model not showing in Interior Modeling 2.0? It says, "successfully loaded," but it remains empty. I noticed there was a recent update to the toolbars, but not sure if that update has anything to do with it. I sent feedback to Homestyler, but was curious if anyone else was having this problem as well.

0 903 4

Comments(4)

head-img
Hybrid Interiors 11 January 2023
Oh no! I am so sorry that has happened to you! I don't know how familiar you are with Homestyler's toolbar options, but the only thing I can think of is that maybe it was accidentally hidden from view in your project. If you go to "View" then "Display Settings," make sure that the box is checked for "Interior Modeling." Aside from that being the issue, I would contact Homestyler directly to see if they can recover it for you. Sure hope that you can find a solution!@ Anna Bergner
Also after restarting it doesn't work for me. The model is simply not shown in floor plan or 3D though it is in "Interior Modeling 2.0". When I go into a different project interior modeling works. I wanna cry :(
Helpful Reply
head-img
Anna Bergner 11 January 2023
Also after restarting it doesn't work for me. The model is simply not shown in floor plan or 3D though it is in "Interior Modeling 2.0". When I go into a different project interior modeling works. I wanna cry :(
Helpful Reply
head-img
Hybrid Interiors 10 September 2022
Unfortunately not a great one. It keeps happening to me when in Interior Modeling 2.0 without warning. However, if I restart my computer after it happens, I am able to open my model without issue and continue working. It does get frustrating when working on a large project to have to restart the computer so frequently, but at least there is an option to work around the issue for now. 😕 Good luck!@ Trash Panda
same issue here, any fix yet?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Trash Panda 9 September 2022
same issue here, any fix yet?
Helpful Reply