Register Now & Get a $31 Welcome Gift!

Most of my decor just vanished

Imperfect Purity15 January

Like the title said.

Most of my decor vanished (not hidden, just gone)  from my design for no reason, including some that I've spent points for.

Is it a common occurrence?

I am designin my home and I have to give this design to the builder to have all of the predispositions. I am kind of mad about this.

There is a way to restore it? Even by restoring a previous file.

Thank you.

0 46 3

Comments(3)

Raven null21 January
The program is okay, when it works. But in the time I've been on here, the problems are increasing with everything they add or change. I've emailed tech support to no avail. They *might* address one problem out of several listed, and call it done. Sometimes I think I should just stay with the other design program, but sadly it doesn't quite have the capabilities I've found with this one. I just wish they would slow down and work on fixing the bugs here instead of pushing to make money.@ Imperfect Purity
That's quite vexing. It's a shame because the program itself is not half bad (even if the wall snapping is sometimes frustating). I tought that maybe it was because my file was between versions (started before the second floor beta) but in the end it does not make sense. If only we could export a backup of our projects these issues would have been less annoying.
Imperfect Purity20 January
That's quite vexing. It's a shame because the program itself is not half bad (even if the wall snapping is sometimes frustating). I tought that maybe it was because my file was between versions (started before the second floor beta) but in the end it does not make sense. If only we could export a backup of our projects these issues would have been less annoying.@ Raven null
It's looking more and more like tech support here does not care about the users. You are not alone in having problems like this. Two others, and then myself as well, have posted in the forum about issues with the program.
Raven null18 January
It's looking more and more like tech support here does not care about the users. You are not alone in having problems like this. Two others, and then myself as well, have posted in the forum about issues with the program.