What Are The Tokens For?

Artsy Aesthetic😘❤️💯✨🔥 25 November 2021

Hello guys! I'm new to Homestyler, and only joined it a couple of days ago. First off, I was wondering what tokens are used for. A friend of mine who has had this for a while told me that the tokens can be used for up to $9.99. I guess I misunderstood her meaning, though, and I tried to use it on something else. I tried to use it on one of the people packages, but it didn't work. So can somebody please explain to me what Tokens are actually used for, as the definition is very confusing to me. Also, I just want to say that if I'm not the only one misunderstanding this, then can somebody like this

0 145 4

Comments(4)

head-img
Artsy Aesthetic😘❤️💯✨🔥 26 November 2021
Wow! OK. Thanks so much@ Homestyler Official
HI, hope this helps: https://www.homestyler.com/myPoint
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 26 November 2021
HI, hope this helps: https://www.homestyler.com/myPoint
Helpful Reply
head-img
Artsy Aesthetic😘❤️💯✨🔥 25 November 2021
Oh...Ok Thanks so much!@ Grace Simmons
If when you say 'tokens' you are talking about the number next to the coin symbol, they are HS points. You can use them to render your design. In the render interface on left side, right under 'settings' you will see 1K renders are unlimited, 2K renders will have the coin icon--each render is one coin/1 point. I believe 4K renders are 5 points.....that's the way they work in the free version. Paid versions come with unlimited renders depending on which plan your on.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace Simmons 25 November 2021
If when you say 'tokens' you are talking about the number next to the coin symbol, they are HS points. You can use them to render your design. In the render interface on left side, right under 'settings' you will see 1K renders are unlimited, 2K renders will have the coin icon--each render is one coin/1 point. I believe 4K renders are 5 points.....that's the way they work in the free version. Paid versions come with unlimited renders depending on which plan your on.
Helpful Reply