Recycling items already in catalog for paid models

Raven 17 October 2021

Homestyler, I looked through your new "paid" collection - Contemporary Tropical.  

I spotted five models in this collection that are already free in the catalog.  There may be others, I didn't dig around to look for them.  The items in question that I know are free are as follows: contemporary tropical outdoor plant (the singular, very bushy looking one as well as the group of plants together), the contemporary tropical cobblestone floor (that's in the Stone Age collection, thanks very much), the contemporary tropical plates (Wabi Sabi collection), and then the last contemporary tropical carpet/rug (brown, it's in both Wabi Sabi and Earth Tones collection).  So this collection does not in fact include 70 new objects not in the catalog currently.

If you want us to continue to purchase paid items, it's not good practice to use the same objects from the catalog that are already free to us and call them part of the collection.

0 174 3

Comments(3)

head-img
Raven 18 October 2021
Yes, I'm fully aware. I think most of us do this. I just wanted to point out that HS is using old free items from the catalog and thinking they're going to get us to pay for them in "new" collections.@ Design Generation
Just saying, a majority of the models in these collections can be found online for free. It's better to do a little extra work finding the _free_ models rather than paying for them on here
Helpful Reply
head-img
Design Generation 18 October 2021
Just saying, a majority of the models in these collections can be found online for free. It's better to do a little extra work finding the _free_ models rather than paying for them on here
Helpful Reply
head-img
Raven 17 October 2021
Looking in "Midnight In Paris," you have several recycled in there as well. The wall paint and floor belong to the Bohemian collection that is free.
Helpful Reply