i got featured in the gallery

victoria azevedo 15 October 2021

you guys!! i can't believe i got featured in the gallery, for real! i want to be an interior designer one day so seeing my improvement makes me really happy. please take a minute to check out my designs. 

0 158 5

Comments(5)

head-img
victoria azevedo 18 October 2021
you guys are very sweet, thank you so much!@ Homestyler Official
Hi Victoria, congrats that you got featured in our Gallery! You have made some great Homestyler project, and look forward to more amazing designs from you!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 18 October 2021
Hi Sintalia, our featuring team would keep browsing public projects from our back end. To increase the possibility to get featured, make sure you edit the project with desirable renders and description, make the status public~ You could also post your public project link in our Forum@ Sintalia Interiors
Well done! How did you get featured? Id love to as well to get some exposure.. :)
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 18 October 2021
Hi Victoria, congrats that you got featured in our Gallery! You have made some great Homestyler project, and look forward to more amazing designs from you!
Helpful Reply
head-img
victoria azevedo 16 October 2021
i really don't know. my design was up for almost 2 months and just now it got featured, so i think you gotta wait i lil bit. also the official homestyler page noticed me, i think it helps.@ Sintalia Interiors
Well done! How did you get featured? Id love to as well to get some exposure.. :)
Helpful Reply
head-img
Sintalia Interiors 15 October 2021
Helpful Reply